Monday, November 3, 2014

BACK

After some weeks (months!) out of the blogosphere, I am back again.
I would like to share with you some GF discoveries I made on holidays but first I preferred to update information already published in the blog:

In Three GF Bakeries in Madrid I have deleted one that has closed but I have added many that opened in the last months. There already are 7 in the city centre and 6 more in other towns of the region of Madrid. All of them have agreement with one or both of the coeliacs/celiacs associations of Madrid.

I have also updated the post dedicated to Apps for coeliacs/celiacs. There are 14 apps in the list, one of the last added was Cervezas Sin Gluten, by Celiaco a los 30, with the places in Spain offering gluten-free beer.

The links of the lists of the gluten-free bars, restaurants and shops given by the associations have been updated as well. As I know some of them change from time to time, I have checked them and corrected when necessary.

And lastly the fast food post has been updated with the latest information and the incorporation of the Foster's Hollywood chain, which recently has begun to offer GF menus.

One of my future tasks will be to revise the lists of GF shops and bakeries because I am sure that new establishments have been opened.

And of course I will continue sharing with you all my gluten-free experiences here in the blog and through my Twitter and Facebook profiles:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments